Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday, October 30, 2011 Almost Halloween

Today I am making homemade pizza for supper. I make my crust in my bread machine. I makes the best crust. Tonight is what they call here Devil's night. Kids get into all kinds of mischief, but mostly like to start fires all over. It get dangerous when there are so many dead leaves on the ground right now. I am hoping there is no major damage tonight. Maybe not with there being school tomorrow. Trick or treating is from 4:30-6:30 tomorrow. We had so many kids last year, even big kids with cigarettes in their mouths!!! LOL!!!
As soon as things settle down here some I plan on writing weekly on here and adding a recipe annd maybe a craft project or pattern of some kind, so just keep looking at my blog.
Hope all you easterners that got dumped on with snow get your power back on very soon. We don't want to see anyone freezing. What a Halloween treat!!!!!

Be sure to check out MaryJane's Farm. We would love for you to join, if you already are not a member.

No comments:

Post a Comment